3rd Street Brands (3rdstreetbrands.com) is a promotional marketing company specializing in physical product sales. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and are proudly based out of Columbus, Ohio.
In our efforts to expand our promotional business, we are looking for a Production Assistant with a strong project and organizational focus. We are looking for a results driven leader to be responsible for all production activities from purchase order, quality control, vendor relations through to shipping and delivery. This is a unique opportunity to help build a business from the ground while leveraging the success of our sister company.
• Oversee the day-to-day production of our client's promotional product orders.
• Create client quotes/estimates for screen-printing, direct-to-garment, heat press, embroidery and hard good projects using Quickbooks and Excel.
• Make product/decorating recommendations to sales team that fit client's goals.
• Manage the life-cycle of purchase orders from new PO to client delivery while maintaining the highest quality at the lowest costs.
• Maintain relationships with existing outside vendors and research new vendors to grow business.
• Oversee the production and delivery of all web orders.
• Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines and services.
• Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
• Work with internal team to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on-time.
• Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety and/or integrity.
• Maintain weekly/monthly reports on accounts receivables and profits.
• College or post-secondary education (required)
• 3+ years of Production or Project Management Experience, preferably business-to-business and within the promotional products, ASI industry (preferred)
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial minded and unparalleled work ethic