3rd Street Brands (3rdstreetbrands.com) is a promotional marketing company specializing in physical product sales. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and are proudly based out of Columbus, Ohio.
In our efforts to expand our promotional business, we are looking for an Assistant to Account Managers with a strong project and organizational focus. We are looking for a results driven individual to be responsible for all promotional project activities from research, quoting, purchase order generation, quality control, vendor relations, to fulfillment. Additional scope will be to operate our direct-to-garment printer. This is a unique opportunity to help build a business from the ground.
- Oversee the day-to-day production workflow of our client’s promotional product orders.
- Operate our Direct-to-Garment printer to fulfill customer orders.
- Create client quotes/estimates for screen-printing, direct-to-garment, heat press, embroidery and hard good projects using Quickbooks and Excel.
- Make product/decorating recommendations to Account Management team that fit client’s goals.
- Manage the life-cycle of purchase orders from new PO to client delivery while maintaining the highest quality at the lowest costs.
- Maintain relationships with existing outside vendors and research new vendors to grow business.
- Oversee the production and delivery of all web orders.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines and services.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Work with internal team to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on-time.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety and/or integrity.
- High School degree (required)
College or post-secondary education (preferred)
• 1+ years of Production or Project Management Experience, preferably business-to-business and within the promotional products, ASI industry (preferred)
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial minded and unparalleled work ethic
- Salary, bonus, health care, paid sick, paid vacation. Total compensation package will be in parity with market rates.
For consideration, email your resume to kmoritz @3rdstreetbrands.com.